Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cupcake Day!!

We have been linking up to linking parties.  On the linking parties, blogs can post items such as crafts, recipes and more.  If you have hours to look at fun things people make, you should take a look at our linking party tab at the top and visit some of the sites.  I am in aw at what people come up with and my "to do" list gets longer each day by finding new things to make.  I took a look through a few and found some fun cupcake recipes for you to try.


















I fed my kids cinnamon rolls in cupcake liners this morning.  Hey, it's a cupcake if it is in a cupcake liner right??  It was a knock off idea from this post.  I had a pop tube can of cinnamon rolls so I just used them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...