Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cupcake Day- August 18

CUPCAKES...............yum!
I have to tell you what I'm doing tomorrow for this VERY special day.  My children are going to wake up to have cupcakes, yes, cupcakes, for breakfast.  No, I didn't get to make any today, but I found the next best thing.  Sugar Rush, a cupcakery in Olathe, Kansas.  It is located at 135th & Blackbob for you locals. 
They have some of the most unique cupcakes I have seen, and a lot of them in stock.  How many times have you gone to a cupcakery to only have 2 -3 flavors to choose from?  This cute little bakery has over 31 flavors~!  It's the new Baskin Robbins.

These are cherry limeade, chocolate chip cookie dough, and plain white.  But, some of my favorites are chocolate raspberry, carrot cake, mint chocolate chip, and RED VELVET with cream cheese icing.
They even have nutella, root beer float, lemon and snickerdoodle, and check out that apple pie on the bottom left!

I guess I'll serve a side of fruit and some milk, too, but what a fun memory to make for the kids.  They have never had cake, let alone cupcakes for breakfast!  I can't wait:)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sugar-Rush/117737808295853 Become a fan of Sugar Rush, and tell them Family Embellishments sent you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...