Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Reunion Month The Hat Tree- July

The Herman Family Reunion was recently held in Atchison, Kansas.  There were about 80 family members present.  There were even four generations in our family.  This is my husband's family.  He comes from a family of 7 kids and tons of very entertaining Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. 

My mom is an only child, and my cousins on my dad's side were about 15 years younger than me.  I really enjoyed the Herman Family Reunion, because I never got to appreciate all of that family.

In honor of Family Reunion Month, I wanted to share a few fun ideas that we did at our reunion.  So this week I will be sharing a fun idea every day.

The Hat Tree
  Everyone brought a hat, or made a hat, to wear.  We hung them on a tree, wore them around, swapped hats, just had fun.


Cousin, Mike, even created his hat out of duct tape!

This is a picture of my children and all of their cousins and second cousins.  The Hat Tree came in very handy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...