Thursday, June 9, 2011

Best Friends Day ~ Father's Day Gift

I am so excited that Amy introduced us to www.wordle.net.  My daughter is having her best friend over today for a play date and we decided to make her a little gift.  I used to watch this little girl when I did daycare so the girls have been together since they were 18 months old and have a special bond.  Since they attend different schools they don't get to see each other as often as they would like.  I know her friend will cherish this little gift that only cost us a $1.  I printed the artwork off www.wordle.net and then bought a frame at the dollar store.


I am pretty sure that I can make www.wordle.net work for many future gifts.  I think it would be a great Father's Day gift.  Frame it and Dad can put it in his office.  Teacher's gifts, dance teacher, swimming coach, Christmas, Valentine's Day, the list can go on and on.  Personalize it how you would like and I don't think there is a limit on the number of words.  Here is something I made up to show you how it could be a Father's Day gift too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...