Friday, September 23, 2011

Almost Rotisserie Chicken ~ National Chicken Month

My family and I have been enjoying some new chicken dishes this month.  Now it is time for you to try them out.  Here is a crock pot dinner.  (Come back tomorrow for another easy chicken dish.)

Almost Rotisserie Chicken

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (Even though I don't like chicken on the bone, I know I am weird, I think this one would be better with chicken legs or thighs.  You can even put a whole chicken in if you would like.)
Lawry's Seasoning Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
4 potatoes
2 cups baby carrots
foil

Take one large piece of foil and place your potatoes on it and then top with the carrots.  Roll it up so that no potatoes or carrots are showing.  Get an extra piece of foil if need be.  Place this on the bottom of your crock pot.  Place the chicken on top of the foil so that the chicken will not be sitting it its own juices.  Sprinkle the chicken with the seasoning salt and pepper. 



Cook on High for 4 hours or until chicken juices run clear.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...