Monday, December 19, 2011

Upcycled Travel Activities

Trivial Pursuit for Young Players on the go


This is my new passion....Upcycling unwanted games.
I have a favorite junk store, located in Edwardsville, Kansas.  It is called "A Whole Lotta Stuff at Stan's".  With a name like that you can imagine what you might find.  I love to find old games and repurpose them.  I found this Trivial Pursuit game for Young Players for just $.69 cents!  I was able to take the box of questions and make 6 rings of questions.  We carry this in the car, take it to restaurants, or just sit around after dinner asking the questions. 


I hole punched each card and put them on a binder ring.  I also took each of the pies and pie pieces and drilled a hole in them to attach for a fun little accent.
Other great games to do this with are Charades, Pictionary, Sports trivia, and more.

Scope out your local thrift or junk store, and see how creative you can be this holiday season with repurposing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...