Monday, December 5, 2011

Left-overs turned.....Waffle Fries

With the holidays upon us, many of you will have a traditional ham or turkey dinner with the trimmings.  Perhaps you will have mashed potatoes....
I don't know about you, but in the evening after a really large meal, our family eats "light".  This year for Thanksgiving we decided to get creative.  You've most likely made potato pancakes with leftover mashed potatoes, but what about waffle fries?  This was a huge hit with the kids.
My daughter, Carolyn, decided she needed a little ketchup with hers.  I decided I would try it with stuffing.  It was perfect!  I put turkey on top of it, and it was like an open faced turkey sandwich.  Yum.


Get creative with your leftovers.  The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...