Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lego Halloween Costume!

My son loves Legos, so when I got the email from Tip Junkie with this Lego Costume, I knew that was what he would want to be.  I showed it to him and I was right.  For the details of how to make the costume, you can view the link above.  I did make a few changes. 


  1. I bought my 4 inch round paper mache boxes from www.shindigz.com for $.99 each. 
  2. We decided to make our Lego 2x3.  We wanted to make it a little smaller because my kids are some of the few lucky kids that still get to dress up and have a parade at school.  This way he will still be able to sit down with his costume on.
  3. On all the little Legos, on the bumps it says: LEGO.  I wanted to make his costume as authentic as possible, so I wrote LEGO on each one with a hot glue gun before we spray painted the box.

Post a comment if you have any questions on how to make the costume.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...