Monday, June 10, 2013

Gymnastic Medals/Trophies Display

I am so excited!  We finally finished my daughter's shelf for all of her gymnastics medals.  I wanted something that was easy to add more medals to and we were also able to set trophies on top.  I searched Pinterest and put a few ideas together and came up with this.



I had my handy husband make it for me and then I painted it and added the vinyl lettering that I cut out with my Silhouette machine.  It is comparable to a quilt rack.  The bar the medals are hanging on is similar to a paper towel holder.  You just slip it out of one side, add your medal and slip it back in the hole.  

This could work for any sport!  My son is already asking for one for all of his soccer medals.





5 comments:

  1. I love this! I was searching for a medal rack and found your site on pinterest. We have gymnastics medals too! :-) Congratulations to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make it or do you know where I can find one of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually redesigned them and do have the new design available for purchase. Can you email me at familyembellishments(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send you a picture and price?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. placas de agradecimiento

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...